Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Summer Pics



 
 Kate played soccer again this year.  She had a great time playing with friends and making new ones.  While Kate's games were going on Blake would play at the playground next to the fields.  I asked him after a game if he'd had a good time playing.  He said yes of course.  So I asked what he was playing.  He said he was playing "Block the Way".  Apparently he was blocking the top of the slide so the other kids couldn't go down.  I tried to explain to him that this was not a good way to play, it wasn't nice and he was making the other kids sad.  He told me "they weren't sad, mom, they were mad!"





 Here is Kenzie (above) and Bree (below) enjoying the game.




The girls are starting to roll around now making things a bit more interesting.  They can really get places when they want to.



During fall break this year we were able to go down to St. George with the Christensen family.  We rented a home, with a pool, and had so much fun.  The kids were in heaven.  Kevin and I had a pretty good time too!













Here are just some cute pictures of the twins we took recently.

                                  Bree                               Kenzie
                                      Kenzie                         Bree
                                           Bree                        Kenzie
                                        Bree                               Kenzie
                                                 Bree
                                         Bree                        Kenzie

1 comment:

Erin Jeanne said...

you have a beautiful family! I still cant believe you have twins! You look like things are going really great! I am soooo happy for you J! Miss ya!