Kenzie is on the left in the green bow and Bree is on the right in a pink bow.
Both Kate and Blake have been very good helpers. For a while Blake only wanted to hold Bree because he held her first. But he'll hold Kenzie now too.
Here Kate has Kenzie and Blake has Bree.
Kenzie Bree
Eventually the bows fell off and we have to now use other methods to quickly tell them apart. We try to keep Bree in a pink blanket or the outfit with the most pink and Kenzie gets the purple or green blankets or the lighter pink outfits. We can tell them apart but in the middle of the night it is nice to have another easy and quick way to distinguish.
Sorry these are out of order. This is Bree and Kenzie is pictured below.
Kenzie on the left and Bree on the right.
3 comments:
Oh, thanks for these pictures. They look so similar! And both super adorable. I hope you're getting a bit of sleep! Can't wait to meet them soon.
They are adorable! I can't wait to meet them in a month or so. I'm so glad you posted some pictures. Give everyone a hug for us.
HOLY CATS J!!! i need to keep up with you better! I didnt know you were expecting, let alone twins! Congratulations!!! They are just BEAUTIFUL!! what an awesome family you have! I hope you are donig well!
Post a Comment