Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Marathon 2

I ran my second marathon in June. During mile 23 of the first marathon I remember thinking that anyone who would want to do this more than once was absolutely crazy. It is amazing how quickly you forget. This time around was much better. The course was awesome. Very fast. And I accomplished my goal; 3:33! Sadly I don't have any pictures of the run because of a miss communication. Kevin had to meet me at the finish line. Oh, well!


There were actually 7 of us that ran together this year. I only got a picture with three because we had to leave a bit early. Kevin had free tickets to Lagoon through work, and we can't turn down free things so off we went to Lagoon for the day. We tried to find someone to use my ticket so I could go home and sleep but with no luck. I slept well that night though!

1 comment:

bryceandjamie said...

Way to go Janelle! I didn't know you ran another marathon! That time is so fast too...I bet you would qualify for Boston!