Thursday, March 18, 2010

Vacation!!!

Well, we survived our trip to southern California. We actually had a great time. Thank you Mike and Joann! I always thought my parents were crazy when we would come home from vacation and they would be so glad to be home. I would have much rather stayed at Disneyland then. But now I understand. It is good to be home! Here is some of our favorite pics.





I thought that our trip to Disneyland would be a whole lot of little kids rides and princesses. Kate did like to see the princesses, like the above picture. But she really loved the rides! The big ones! Her favorite was Splash Mountain. She can't stop talking about it and I think she went on it 5 times. She also went on Space Mountain 5 or 6 times. Thunder Mountain Railroad was a big hit too, she would just giggle the whole time. She also went on the Hollywood Tower of Terror a couple times. She definitely has a lot of Kevin in her.
















1 comment:

April and Michael Maughan said...

Hi! Just found your blog through Erin's side bar. You look great! We went to Disney World this year. It was sooo much fun to take the kids. I was surprised how much mine loved the rides too! Fun to catch up a little on your blog. Send me an email at maughansters@gmail.com and I'll invite you to mine if you'd like.
April (Robinson) Maughan