I am slowly getting caught up. Here are some pictures from Halloween. Kate was Tinkerbell and Blake was The Incredible Hulk. Yes, that is drool on his shirt. I keep thinking he will grow out of it. One of these days, I guess.
Blake didn't last too long trick-or-treating with his sister. He did manage to rub off all his green makeup, and the black from his hair made a pretty good mess on the stroller. Oh well. Kate had a great time and came home with way too much candy. Most of it is still sitting in her bucket in the cupboard. She's forgotten all about it.

2 comments:
They look sooo cute. Eli was a big drooler too and his shirt was always soaked--until he was two!
Hey guys! We just got your Christmas card and saw that you have a blog! It looks like you guys are doing good!
Clay's sister lives in Springville, we don't get down much, but when we do we should get together! If you guys ever want to come up to SV, you are in invited!
Our blog is private, but if you send us your email, I will send send you an invite! brittney.brog@gmail.com
Love,
Clay and Brittney
Post a Comment